BrainLight Massage Chair
A massage in an armchair? What may sound strange to many, for others, it symbolizes the ultimate in relaxation. Spend 10, 20, 30 or 40 minutes recharging your energy resources through massage and meditation. Coins can be purchased at the front desk.
One coin stands for 10 minutes of treatment. Currently, coins can be purchased on the following terms:
|1 coin||5 euros|
|each additional coin||5 euros|
|In one transaction, a maximum of 10 coins per person can be purchased. Price changes reserved.|
EASY USE WITH LITTLE TIME EXPENSION
We opted for a massage chair because we wanted to create an offer for the guests who have little time and yet seek maximum relaxation. The most effective application is the brainLight massage chair. A combination of guided meditation and massage in blocks of 10, 20, 30 or 40 minutes leads to such a deep relaxation that it can replace two hours of sleep.
Using the chair is simple:
- You only need to take off your shoes and put off jewelry, because the armchair can be used wearing everyday clothes
- Cover the chair with the provided towels
- Individually adjust neck bolsters and side rests
- Put on the headphones
- Select a program and insert coins
- Enjoy the application
HUGE PROGRAM SELECTION
99 programs are available. Which programs are suitable for you, you can quickly narrow down with two questions:
- How much time do I want to invest?
- What part should massage and visualization have (there are both combinations and applications only with massage or visualization)
You can view the program overview on site. We are happy to help you with the selection of the ideal program.
Please note the following usage instructions
• Not suitable for pregnant women
• Epileptics and people with cardiac pacemakers should use the chair without visualization goggles
• People with acute back problems, osteoporosis, thrombosis and over 120 kg body weight should refrain from the massage
The use of the massage chair is at your own risk. The application can be aborted at any time by an "emergency button".